Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Update from Judy


It seems like it has been forever...since I posted a note to my Yahoo group.  I have been able to resume teaching classes at Michaels (both acrylic and oil) and have taught a class at the Lucille Tatum Center in Gastonia.

I have called the YMCA in McAdenville numerous times over the last three weeks and still have not been able to reach the person with whom I need to discuss classes.  She finally returned my call yesterday while I was gone so I will try again today to connect.  Michelle is no longer there so I am starting over with Susan Mosk.

Doing much better with my arm and shoulder.  Still going to therapy and have graduated to once a week.  We are working on strengthening now.  I understand what Blenda was talking about now with the long recovery process.  Never imagined this long recovery process!!!

Hope that everyone is doing well.  I will continue to try to get things scheduled with the YMCA and let you know the progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment