Friday, November 26, 2010

Judy Moses - Fine Art

Judy Moses - Fine Art

Uploaded some additional photos today to Fine Art America.  Black Friday and I probably should be shopping for Christmas but I am home still nursing my shoulder.  Trying to paint a little and clean up my work area...that's a job!  Yesterday I gave my original Santa portrait to my nephew.  He is a Santa collector.  Apparently, he really liked the portrait and so did everyone else.  It really makes you feel good to do something for someone else who appreciates what you do.  I am working on another Santa portrait that I might display at Charlotte Metrolina above Kathy's fireplace.  I would certainly like to sell some of my paintings so I need to keep reading and working on how to promote my art.

I have more paintings that I probably should give away.  Maybe I will work on some and get ready for Christmas.  I need to work on Christmas Cards as I have made those for years.  Lots of things to do before the holidays.   So much to do, so little time.

No comments:

Post a Comment