Monday, July 11, 2011

Monday, Monday





Didn't get much done on Sunday...not even sure what I accomplished yesterday.  It seems to be a blur.  I did cook some french toast for breakfast then made spaghetti sauce for dinner.  Took a little while to put the ingredients together for the spaghetti sauce.  Guess my creative self was cooking yesterday.

Tonight I have my American Barns quilting class.    I have finished most of the top for the quilt.  Just need to put the quilt sandwich together, put on the binding and quilt.  That doesn't sound like much but there is still quite a lot to do.  Haven't decided whether to try to do the quilting myself or hire someone with a long arm quilting machine to quilt it for me.  I really need to make that decision soon.

Now I just need to decide what my next project is going to be.  I still have several unfinished projects, a sunflower table runner and several others, all of which need to be finished.  One thing that I would like to do is create a small wall hanging out of the Appalachian States University extra blocks left over from the quilt that I made for my son.  Maybe that needs to be my next project.  I also have blocks sewn that were for a quilt top that I never finished.  As a typical quilter, I have lots of unfinished projects.  That seems to be a norm for most quilters and artists.

No comments:

Post a Comment