Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Updating my Status and Blog

I spent a few minutes this morning updating my Blog.  Added a page for Micheal's classes and an About Me page.  Getting used to blogging is a challenge.  I need to schedule time to update the blog, plan and paint samples for classes, update my website, and everything else that happens in my life.  I have four sample paintings completed for my Michael's classes but all of them are seascapes or atleast water scenes.  I started a landscape yesterday to teach about depth and distance in a February class.  Need to finish that and get a photo so I can get the sample to Michael's.

Also, I am making a promotional display sheet for Michael's with photos of the paintings that we will be doing in January and February.  Hopefully, I can get that completed and to Michael's this afternoon.

This is going to be a quick post as I need to paint this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment