Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Michaels Classes and Update

Yesterday I taught an acrylic classes at Michaels in Gastonia.  We now also have two acrylic classes scheduled in February,  the 8th and 22nd.  The schedule is on the page for Grumbacher Michaels Acrylic Classes.

As of January 31, I will begin teaching oil painting classes at Michaels.  The classes are scheduled for January 31 and February 15.  I have created a new page for those classes.

I have not yet resumed my classes at the YMCA.  Hopefully I will be able to get those going again next week.

Thank you to all my students for the support during my recovery from shoulder surgery.

Trying to keep all these class schedules up to date is a challenge.  Also having time to do the administrative things and be creative...need more time in the day.  Or maybe I should just be more organized.....Keith said that I had more time and kept things better when I was working full time.  That's a thought.  I had to be organized then.

Painting Hint!
Just a reminder that if you mix red and green together, you get a brown...in case you don't have brown next time you paint.  What color do you get when you mix red and blue?


No comments:

Post a Comment