Thursday, January 27, 2011

Updating the Syllabus for Classes

Had trouble sleeping this morning because my shoulder and arm were hurting so I thought that I would get up and check the work that I did yesterday to see if anything needed updating.  There are so many updates that I made yesterday that I felt a little overwhelmed and was not sure if everything was correct.  So checking each oil painting syllabus, I found that I had left out the odorless turpentine in the supplies. That is a "must have" for oil painting.  So I am updating each syllabus this morning.

Really need to get all this paperwork done so I can paint.  There are so many things that I want to paint.  However, for these classes at Michaels, I must choose paintings that can be completed in about 2 hours.  Often those are difficult to find or create.  Teaching at the YMCA is nice because we can continue a painting over several weeks if necessary.  I really have missed teaching that group as several people have become student/friends.  Hopefully, we can get that group going again by next week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment